Except for introduction, we talked about some mathematical and logical problems, I understood everything, and felt involved. The first week went well.
Second week of class for CSC165 was slightly harder. The course material was Quantifiers, Sentences and Statements, Predicates, Implication and Equivalence. It's hard to tell the differences between Predicates and Sets, I can understand them individually, but when they are been put together, I get confused. Even when I look at the explanations on the powerpoint, it's still not that clear. In order to solve that problem, I'm asking this question on Piazza, if it's still not solved, I have to go to office hours or ask during next lecture. Except for that, everything was fine. Mr.Zhang is more serious this week than last lecture.
The first tutorial I had was good. It was good because I'm confident about the quiz. There was one paragraph of reading before we answer the questions and draw the diagrams. When I was still on the second sentence of the reading part, someone already finished the quiz and handed in, I'm surprised how smart people are in my class, and feel a bit stressed at the same time. I need to work hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment