I start to see why my instructor Mr.Zhang told us in the first lecture: CSC165 is the foundation of all these maths. Tuesday's lecture gave me a strong impression. We used math symbols to prove different questions. Which are really interesting. I always enjoyed solving math problems. Questions we had are not that abstract, but neither not easy to understand, it's hard, but doable. Unlike math courses. They are not only about logics, and how well you can think, it also requires a lot of foundations, but everyone has a different learning background, some students will be much better in math that other students. I think CSC165 is a fair course, no matter how good you were before, you can succeed
I followed up with this week's materials, but in the mean time I know if I practise on my own I will fall behind. We were given an interesting problem in this week's lecture: FOLD problem. I'm currently trying to come up with a code that can generate how many and the order of up and downs when you fold a strip of paper multiple times. Today is Sunday and I've been trying it for few hours, I know the pattern in this problem, but maybe I don't have enough knowledge about programming. I will keep trying, and hopefully get it in next few days.
To end this week's slog, good luck to me on Tuesday's term test! See you next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment