Saturday, October 25, 2014

Week 6 Into CSC165

This week is the week that I got my midterm back. My mark was around 80 percent, which is not good enough for me, I knew that I could have done better. When I was doing the test, I was very unsure about my answers so I checked over and over again, but that indeed wasted so much of my time. In the end, I left questions together worth 6 marks blank. But the good news is, except for those questions I left blank, rest of them I got almost perfect. But the class average was pretty good, most people did really good or even got perfect on this exam. I have to work harder!

And we only had a two hour lecture this week, because Monday was thanksgiving. This week we are not just doing proof structures anymore, we started to learn how to do real proofs. And those things are hard to absorb all at once in class. I have to spend time after class to look over the slides so I can fully understand. But the real proofs are the more fun part.

No comments:

Post a Comment