Tuesday, October 14, 2014

5th week into CSC165

  This week during the first hour of lecture we complete our first mid-term exam. Many people found it was easy but not me. I had to think for a good amount of time before deciding whether my answer is truly right. In logic questions, if one step goes wrong, the entire solution wouldn't be right. I did most of the induction in my mind. I never had a strong memory and the process of solving a question is a long process. I was too scared that there would be one false memory, that implies one of the step is wrong, so entire question wouldn't be right. As a result, I ran out of time, the test was only 50 minutes, I left 3 parts in question one blank. I was upset about it, but regret is not helpful. I need more exercises, only the ones in prepare exercise, in class and the quizzes are far not enough to train me into a fast thinker.  
  The quizzes are easy as usually.

No comments:

Post a Comment